From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:40:12 PM
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service
Subject: [070] Envelope arrived !

Wheeeeeee  !   Thanks John !   My envelope full of stickers arrived today .  It was almost as good as Xmas.
Fund 16 of them thar  little sticker thingies in envelope.

Looks like you're almost caught up, but I'll fix that, hi !

Jerry  n9avy #454

Morris WA4MIT

They save the best for last Jerry got mine also.
Thanks guys
73 Morris wa4mit