YB8MAN

Jerry N9AVY

Just worked him at 2031 UTC  on 20m  with beam on Europe.  Definite 599.  Is this really Indonesia  or a "slim" ?

Jerry  N9AVY

Rick - N7WE

Jerry-
I see people working him but nothing of his trace.  So I can't help you triangulate him.  Kind of tough to do anyway...with only a vertical.  Hi hi!

Rick:

You can rotate your vertical, but it won't help.

Saw YB8MAN  about  9 AM  CST  this morning and that's  why I asked if it was a slim.  Here is where the old saying applies , "Work First, Worry Later "   .

Jerry  n9avy

Beam heading for Indonesia is 47 degrees and Europe is around 45 degrees.  Maybe he's skipping over Europe ?