Re

VE3LTN - Mike Joyce - #1763

Received my latest "endorsement" package today.  VMT to all the staff whom makes this happen.  My grandson helps me put them in my "I love me" binder and he asks about each one and together we research on-line so he can get the info 1st hand... Maybe, just maybe, he'll get the HAM bug, I am working on it

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Glad to hear that they got there OK - keep leanin' on the little one! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director