365 Needs

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

I'm on 40m every night from around 06:00 to 07:30 or so and would be glad to help anyone out who needs a contact for their 365 award.  I didn't join the group probably until after 2016 started so I'm still missing quite a few days myself. (did get a Feb 29th contact)

40m has been pretty empty at night so I'd welcome the company!

Dave
AK7DB

Jim K5SP

Is that time in Zulu?

On 2/16/2017 12:14 PM, ak7db@... [070] wrote:

I'm on 40m every night from around 06:00 to 07:30 or so and would be glad to help anyone out who needs a contact for their 365 award.  I didn't join the group probably until after 2016 started so I'm still missing quite a few days myself. (did get a Feb 29th contact)

40m has been pretty empty at night so I'd welcome the company!

Dave
AK7DB

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Yes Zulu, not sure how I left that out!