30M calling CQ


Don Bolstad K9DEB
 

On 30M this AM calling CQ   10140 +1000    1615Z


Don K9DEB  #2007


Don Bolstad K9DEB
 

OK  Got my 3rd 30M QSO.  Completed the TRI-WARC and the 17/17M  endorsements. 


Don K9DEB #2007


Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>
 

Good on you, Don!  

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun



On Dec 13, 2016, at 9:02 AM, don@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK  Got my 3rd 30M QSO.  Completed the TRI-WARC and the 17/17M  endorsements. 



Don K9DEB #2007



Jim K5SP
 

Did not see you at all Don.  Did manage to work NQ4A and KZ3T while looking for you...sorry.

Jim K5SP



From: "don@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:29 AM
Subject: [070] 30M calling CQ

 
On 30M this AM calling CQ   10140 +1000    1615Z

Don K9DEB  #2007



David Blankenburg, AK7DB
 

Is 10140 or so where the PSK people hang out on 30m?  I've been down at 10138 based on info from the internet and all I ever see is JT65 users.

Dave AK7DB #1327


JEFF WALSH
 

CQ'n on 30m now  ..... 10.140    ....
 
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:53 PM, "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
Is 10140 or so where the PSK people hang out on 30m?  I've been down at 10138 based on info from the internet and all I ever see is JT65 users.

Dave AK7DB #1327



Randy True
 

Just picked up K4LEA  on 30M.

10.140 +/-


Randy




From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of ak7db@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:53 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 30M calling CQ
 
 

Is 10140 or so where the PSK people hang out on 30m?  I've been down at 10138 based on info from the internet and all I ever see is JT65 users.

Dave AK7DB #1327


Don Bolstad K9DEB
 

I'm also CQ'ing now   10140  +1000    0005Z

Don K9DEB  #2007


WA7ETE #872
 

CQing on 10.140 from PNW 00:13utc

#872

Steve Case WA7ETE

 


JEFF WALSH
 

There is some activity on 30m now .....catching some ghost traces and able to decode for a few seconds but can not connect ....band is in and out here in MS ..but there is life out there
 
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:13 PM, "Steve Case artcase@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
CQing on 10.140 from PNW 00:13utc
#872
Steve Case WA7ETE
 



Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347
 

Just worked NP3RE on 30 - hear K9KEB and answering him but no response
Lewis - K4ARE

On 12/14/2016 7:18 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:
 
There is some activity on 30m now .....catching some ghost traces and able to decode for a few seconds but can not connect ....band is in and out here in MS ..but there is life out there
 
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:13 PM, "Steve Case artcase@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
CQing on 10.140 from PNW 00:13utc
#872
Steve Case WA7ETE
 




Don Bolstad K9DEB
 

nothing seen   Don K9DEB


Jerry N9AVY
 

Nada here at 0045 UTC

Jerry  N9AVY  #454


From: "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 30M calling CQ

 
Is 10140 or so where the PSK people hang out on 30m?  I've been down at 10138 based on info from the internet and all I ever see is JT65 users.

Dave AK7DB #1327



Don Bolstad K9DEB
 

calling CQ  1515Z 30M  10.140 +1000 
PSKReporter monitors in WA, LA and SC seeing me.

Don K9DEB  #2007


Richard Wright <ab4rw@...>