80 Tonight

Jim K5SP

Going to 80 meters in about 5 minutes will b cq...

It was fun on 80 last night.  I worked Jim K5SP in Texas, Jeff W3WMU in Mississippi, and Mike W8IXI in Ohio in 10 minutes.  All were solid copy into central Florida.  I don't go to 80m very often because of my local noise level, but last night was good!  Thanks for posting that you were going to be there Jim.

Great to see you there Rick, need to get more members on 80 in the evenings. it has been pretty good for about a week...

Jim, K5SP

On 11/28/2016 5:31 AM, n7we1980@... [070] wrote:

It was fun on 80 last night.  I worked Jim K5SP in Texas, Jeff W3WMU in Mississippi, and Mike W8IXI in Ohio in 10 minutes.  All were solid copy into central Florida.  I don't go to 80m very often because of my local noise level, but last night was good!  Thanks for posting that you were going to be there Jim.

Bill - K3Abe <k3abe@...>

Ok gentlemen, I will try to get on 80 the next few evenings to see what we have going on. Hope to see ya’ll there

Bill – K3ABE

Great to see you there Rick, need to get more members on 80 in the evenings. it has been pretty good for about a week...

Jim, K5SP

On 11/28/2016 5:31 AM, n7we1980@... [070] wrote:

It was fun on 80 last night.  I worked Jim K5SP in Texas, Jeff W3WMU in Mississippi, and Mike W8IXI in Ohio in 10 minutes.  All were solid copy into central Florida.  I don't go to 80m very often because of my local noise level, but last night was good!  Thanks for posting that you were going to be there Jim.

Randy True

What time?

Randy

Ok gentlemen, I will try to get on 80 the next few evenings to see what we have going on. Hope to see ya’ll there

Bill – K3ABE

Great to see you there Rick, need to get more members on 80 in the evenings. it has been pretty good for about a week...

Jim, K5SP

On 11/28/2016 5:31 AM, n7we1980@... [070] wrote:

It was fun on 80 last night.  I worked Jim K5SP in Texas, Jeff W3WMU in Mississippi, and Mike W8IXI in Ohio in 10 minutes.  All were solid copy into central Florida.  I don't go to 80m very often because of my local noise level, but last night was good!  Thanks for posting that you were going to be there Jim.

K3ABE - Bill <k3abe@...>

Midnight gmt or 7pm est

Bill – K3ABE

Ok gentlemen, I will try to get on 80 the next few evenings to see what we have going on. Hope to see ya’ll there

Bill – K3ABE

Great to see you there Rick, need to get more members on 80 in the evenings. it has been pretty good for about a week...

Jim, K5SP

On 11/28/2016 5:31 AM, n7we1980@... [070] wrote:

It was fun on 80 last night.  I worked Jim K5SP in Texas, Jeff W3WMU in Mississippi, and Mike W8IXI in Ohio in 10 minutes.  All were solid copy into central Florida.  I don't go to 80m very often because of my local noise level, but last night was good!  Thanks for posting that you were going to be there Jim.

K3ABE - Bill <k3abe@...>

I am on 40 meters right now

Bill – K3ABE