From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Eric <radio@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 3:34 PM
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: [070Club] Malawi :)

Every year about this time a station in Malawi shows up on my PSK Reporter - 7QP ;-)

How about it, are you guys seeing a lot of 7 calls today?

I’ve managed to work 4 new PODX 070 numbers today.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

PS; I do have a QSL card from Malawi - one of my most treasured,  It was an epic pileup.

Jerry N9AVY

Ha-ha !!! I entered "7QP" into call sign box in MixW and it showed Malawi !

Guess sometimes abbreviations can be misleading LOL !

Jerry

On Saturday, May 2, 2020, 03:05:19 PM CDT, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

7th call area QSO party,

Randy W4RTT

Every year about this time a station in Malawi shows up on my PSK Reporter - 7QP ;-)

How about it, are you guys seeing a lot of 7 calls today?

I’ve managed to work 4 new PODX 070 numbers today.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

PS; I do have a QSL card from Malawi - one of my most treasured,  It was an epic pileup.

Eric <radio@...>

Every year during the 7 QP Malawi pops up on PSK Reporter for me.  Not seeing a lot of takers for the 7 stations calling.  Tough year