To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 00:11:53 +0000
Subject: Re: [070] Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable

Does anyone know if they have plans for 80m tonite?
73
Paul nu4c

From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:37:11 -0700
Subject: [070] Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable

v32hoosier@...

Bill, N4GBK, is setting the bar really high this year - we just worked him on 6m, making that his 7th band - great hunting!  We are taking a break for dinner and should be back on the air a little after 7pm EDT.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

Jim K5SP

on 15, see nothing but one Venezuela station....

Jim K5SP

From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:47:56 -0400

Pretty slim pickin's now. 2045 UTC

Bob moving to 20m, Stan to 30m.

Bob will CQ on 6m at the top of the hour.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:02:54 -0400

Bob just worked Matt on 10m. He is calling CQ on 10m.

Stan moving to 15m. Did not fInd Paula on 30m, but worked John, KE4JB and Den, W2DEN.

Look for us on 10m and 15m.

Congrats to the several of you with 4 and 5 bands so far...the propagation is there...just no people at the keyboard..

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 15:08:50 -0400

Barry...logged here too.

Nothing heard on 6m...Bob returned to 20m and calling

Nothing heard on 30m...Stan went to 15m and calling.

Raining and gloomy. APES do not like that very much.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

Steve W3HF

No joy on 15m or 10m. Saw W3WMU working you on 15, but not the APE's signal.

Now that I'm home from work, hoping for better luck on 30 and/or 80.

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

Jerry N9AVY

No  joy here.  Probably too  close to IN plus  poor condx  between here and there.   Tried everywhere they said they were  ... no luck.  :-(

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

6m at 50.290?  will be there don't hold much hope though.
John Ke4JB

To: 070@...

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Saw you working CA station but noe luck in NY
John KE4JB

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 4:12 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Nothing heard out west on 30, 15 or 10 meters. But there IS someone here at the keyboard, just no propagation out my way. L

Paula K7PAX  1739

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596

Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.

Hopefully at Bob's end as well.

Barry

VA7GEM

Paula K7PAX #1739

I was there on 30 but didn’t see anything. Checked 6 meters and nothing there either. Will look on 10 and 15.

Paula K7PAX 1739