Bob and Stan ... the frame is filled ! .....will be looking to work u on the other bands over the next couple of days ..... 73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:43 PM, "v32hoosier@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi All - we are moving to 80m and 40m for the dedicated APE Hunters ... good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

Jeff,

You are certainly the most dedicated APE Hunter we know. Be sure to post if you see 6m traces headed our way. Bob has a new MOXON ready to grab anything we see.

Let's see if you can GRAB more than the 3 bands you have so far.

WE ARE STILL ON 40M AND 80M, BUT THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY SLOW.

73.
Stan
W9SMR Operating KC9UR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 01:57:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [070] KC9UR Pontoon Portable

Bob and Stan ... the frame is filled ! .....will be looking to work u on the other bands over the next couple of days ..... 73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:43 PM, "v32hoosier@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi All - we are moving to 80m and 40m for the dedicated APE Hunters ... good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

JEFF WALSH

Bob & Stan .... AH the thrill of the hunt ! .... I am qrt'n now ...gotta get up early ......will ck out and keep u posted .... 20m has been strong all day here in MS an at least 8 or more strong signals now on 20m ..... plus I worked 3 or 4 stations this morning on 10m .....been a while for me to work anybody on 10m ... so hopefully u can get some action on the higher bands tomorrow ....73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 01:57:43 +0000

Bob and Stan ... the frame is filled ! .....will be looking to work u on the other bands over the next couple of days ..... 73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:43 PM, "v32hoosier@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi All - we are moving to 80m and 40m for the dedicated APE Hunters ... good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

80m has dried up. Going to 30m for a try.

Bob still working them on 40m.

See you soon, 73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 18:43:00 -0700
Subject: [070] KC9UR Pontoon Portable

Hi All - we are moving to 80m and 40m for the dedicated APE Hunters ... good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

v32hoosier@...

Hi All,
We are going QRT for the evening - will be back tomorrow morning.  Wx prediction for tomorrow afternoon and evening doesn't look good - lots of rain and thunderstorms predicted - hopefully we can work a lot of you before weather gets nasty.

See you tomorrow.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

We have been up awhile and on 20m and 40m for awhile.

T-Storms forecast for noon and rain all afternoon and thru the nite. May be a short run today.

Will do our best.

73,
Stan
W9SMR Op at KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:02:28 -0700
Subject: [070] Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable

Hi All,
We are going QRT for the evening - will be back tomorrow morning.  Wx prediction for tomorrow afternoon and evening doesn't look good - lots of rain and thunderstorms predicted - hopefully we can work a lot of you before weather gets nasty.

See you tomorrow.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

v32hoosier@...

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

Beaming GA (and Sturgis, MS) see DXMaps traces Midwest to SE

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:09:47 -0700

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

K8TOM

Are you still calling on 17m?  Nothing seen here at the moment?

Tom
K8TOM

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom it is intended, please delete it, notify us immediately, and do not disclose, copy, or send it to anyone else. Any accounting, business, or tax advice contained in this message from Monroe Business Services Inc PS, including its attachments, is not a formal opinion and is not intended to be a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues.

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:09:47 -0700

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

JEFF WALSH

 Stan & Bob ...... I am at work and will be able to be on the air about 3:45 central time ..... USPS frowns on setting up a portable operations in their facilities ..... hi hi ...
73
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:09:47 -0700

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

Raining harder here. T-storms not yet heard.

Bob on 20m and Stan on 30m now

We worked Bill N4GBK ON 12m. I was inadvertently using my tune power of 10w!! Looked for Matt AK4MK but did not see him after QSO on 15m. I believe both these guys have 4 bands now. Maybe others. We will compare logs tonite and post these leaders.

We continue to call CQ on 6m at the top of the hour and if DXmaps shows activity from our region.
73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:52:40 -0400
Subject: RE: [070] Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable

Beaming GA (and Sturgis, MS) see DXMaps traces Midwest to SE

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:09:47 -0700

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

boat.anchor@...

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

stan W9SMR

Barry...logged here too.

Nothing heard on 6m...Bob returned to 20m and calling

Nothing heard on 30m...Stan went to 15m and calling.

Raining and gloomy. APES do not like that very much.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

David Westbrook

20/30/40/80 in the log here!   FB APE!

73
--david
KJ4IZW

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:52:40 -0400

Beaming GA (and Sturgis, MS) see DXMaps traces Midwest to SE

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:09:47 -0700

We are currently on 20m and 17m.  We are calling CQ on 6m at the top of each hour.  Good hunting.

73,
Bob, KC9UR

stan W9SMR

Bob just worked Matt on 10m. He is calling CQ on 10m.

Stan moving to 15m. Did not fInd Paula on 30m, but worked John, KE4JB and Den, W2DEN.

Look for us on 10m and 15m.

Congrats to the several of you with 4 and 5 bands so far...the propagation is there...just no people at the keyboard..

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596
Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.
Hopefully at Bob's end as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

Paula K7PAX #1739

I was there on 30 but didn’t see anything. Checked 6 meters and nothing there either. Will look on 10 and 15.

Paula K7PAX 1739

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596

Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.

Hopefully at Bob's end as well.

Barry

VA7GEM

Paula K7PAX #1739

Nothing heard out west on 30, 15 or 10 meters. But there IS someone here at the keyboard, just no propagation out my way. L

Paula K7PAX  1739

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596

Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.

Hopefully at Bob's end as well.

Barry

VA7GEM

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Saw you working CA station but noe luck in NY
John KE4JB

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:01:58 -0700

19:00 wrkd Bob on 14.071.596

Vy marginal copy but made the log this end.

Hopefully at Bob's end as well.

Barry

VA7GEM

stan W9SMR

Pretty slim pickin's now. 2045 UTC

Bob moving to 20m, Stan to 30m.

Bob will CQ on 6m at the top of the hour.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...