73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:50:08 +0000
Subject: [070] K1YPP/7

Just worked Dennis  , K1YPP/1 ,  He's in Bend OR  now.   Signal was up & down a bit, but got most of info.

20m  0004 UTC

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

Jerry N9AVY

Stan:

Dennis actually found me and called me after I finished a QSO with a station in Boise, ID.  Since I was on the  ID stations frequency where he was calling CQ, I moved up a bit and called Dennis a couple times until he answered. He was probably strong enough to be heard in Indiana.  Look for him around same time tomorrow, I expect he'll be there plus/minus a hour .

Jerry  N9AVY #454

Keep posting when you see him. He is usually running only 3 watts into a wire in a tree.

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:50:08 +0000

Just worked Dennis  , K1YPP/1 ,  He's in Bend OR  now.   Signal was up & down a bit, but got most of info.

20m  0004 UTC

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

stan W9SMR

Not sure why Dennis' reply did not get to the Reflector:

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 03:28:28 +0000

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:50:08 +0000

Just worked Dennis  , K1YPP/1 ,  He's in Bend OR  now.   Signal was up & down a bit, but got most of info.

20m  0004 UTC

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

boat.anchor@...

Just worked Dennis on 14.071.095 at 21:34Z
I think he is in Prineville but QSB got the locator then he was gone.
GL de
Barry/va7gem