From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:48 PM
Subject: [070] N7WE/P

Watching the hoards working Rick on 20M and can't see him from here.
Barry

Rick - N7WE

Sorry guys.  Just came in from stowing the antenna and making ready for the road tomorrow.  Then saw your posts.  My openings were into KS, TN, LA tonight - nothing in the upper midwest, northeast or northwest.  One thing I'm learning on this trip is how near field geography really, really affects your ability to get a signal out.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  We plan to make Lewiston ID tomorrow and if it works out, I should be on from  DN16 tomorrow evening.

Rick - N7WE - 070 #1602

boat.anchor@...

Rick
Will be watching during 00Hrs
Barry

---In 070@..., <n7we1980@...> wrote :

Sorry guys.  Just came in from stowing the antenna and making ready for the road tomorrow.  Then saw your posts.  My openings were into KS, TN, LA tonight - nothing in the upper midwest, northeast or northwest.  One thing I'm learning on this trip is how near field geography really, really affects your ability to get a signal out.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  We plan to make Lewiston ID tomorrow and if it works out, I should be on from  DN16 tomorrow evening.

Rick - N7WE - 070 #1602

Don Bolstad K9DEB

Just worked Rick 14.0707 from DM16.

Don K9DEB #2007

David, K9DWR

Just got him in Idaho on 20 at 01:00 UTC

On Jun 23, 2016, at 09:38, boat.anchor@yahoo.ca [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Rick

Will be watching during 00Hrs
Barry