Export log to map

Paula K7PAX #1739

Does anyone know of a good way to export your log to a mapping program to produce a flat or a great circle map of your contacts without having to jump through too many hoops?

Paula K7PAX

Sent from my mobile device <

Mike - W0TMW #2207

I believe HRDLog.com does that. I know they can create a map of contacts that can be incorporated into a website, QRZ.COM or Facebook.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 03/15/2016 12:17 PM, Hamette hamette@... [070] wrote:

Does anyone know of a good way to export your log to a mapping program to produce a flat or a great circle map of your contacts without having to jump through too many hoops?

Paula K7PAX

> Sent from my mobile device <

Jim K5SP

hrdlog.net   not .com

Jim, K5SP

On 3/15/2016 12:35 PM, Mike Watson mikew@... [070] wrote:

I believe HRDLog.com does that. I know they can create a map of contacts that can be incorporated into a website, QRZ.COM or Facebook.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 03/15/2016 12:17 PM, Hamette hamette@... [070] wrote:

Does anyone know of a good way to export your log to a mapping program to produce a flat or a great circle map of your contacts without having to jump through too many hoops?

Paula K7PAX

> Sent from my mobile device <

John Kirby

Check out dxatlas