73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...; k1ypp@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:39:00 -0500
Subject: [070] Welcome

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s)
2262  Dennis   K1YPP

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

Another “BIG WELCOME” Dennis!

That’s quite an accomplishment! And I see a new 070 Award, that tracks Dennis across the country!

What say you, Leadership?

Maybe an 8.5” X 11” Certificate with stickers representing states? Or Nat’l Parks? Or a new wider seat for the bike?

Just sayin’...

Milton

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

To: 070@...; k1ypp@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:39:00 -0500

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s)
2262  Dennis   K1YPP

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>

Welcome, Dennis!  I hope you have as much fun here as I’ve been having since I joined.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Mar 15, 2016, at 6:39 AM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s)

2262  Dennis   K1YPP

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

Mike - W0TMW #2207

Welcome, Dennis. You'll make some more friends, here.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 03/15/2016 08:39 AM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s)

2262  Dennis   K1YPP

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Welcome Dennis! I hope you have as much fun here as I do!

Paula K7PAX #1739