Mar 14th contact

Jerry N9AVY

Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(

Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !

Jerry N9AVY

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Just another 15 mins to go for 3/14!!
John KE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(

Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !

Jerry N9AVY

David Westbrook

Contacts don't count today unless you're eating pie during the qso.

On Mar 13, 2016 7:46 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

> Just another 15 mins to go for 3/14!!
> John KE4JB
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>>

>> Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(
>>
>> Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !
>>
>> Jerry N9AVY

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Got some Lemon Meringue Pie standing by
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:59 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Contacts don't count today unless you're eating pie during the qso.

On Mar 13, 2016 7:46 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

> Just another 15 mins to go for 3/14!!
> John KE4JB
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>>

>> Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(
>>
>> Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !
>>
>> Jerry N9AVY

Bill Garwood

Down here in Carolina, we have some Pecan pie ready to go.. that's pea-can pie, not puh-kahn.  Have a great week.

Happy Radio!

Contacts don't count today unless you're eating pie during the qso.

On Mar 13, 2016 7:46 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

> Just another 15 mins to go for 3/14!!
> John KE4JB
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>>

>> Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(
>>
>> Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !
>>
>> Jerry N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Chips !

jerry

Contacts don't count today unless you're eating pie during the qso.
On Mar 13, 2016 7:46 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

> Just another 15 mins to go for 3/14!!
> John KE4JB
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>>

>> Forgot about DST  !    My  UTC didn't change (as it shouldn't) but now I need to wait another hour for 365 contact :-(
>>
>> Hope no one changed their GMT/UTC time in their logs !
>>
>> Jerry N9AVY

Jim K5SP

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

Jerry N9AVY

Whipped cream or that oil stuff called cool whip !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Only the REAL stuuf if you can still by it - Preferably from A jersey Cow!
John

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Whipped cream or that oil stuff called cool whip !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>

My QTH is Carnation, WA.  The home of Carnation Dairy - you know, the one that advertised “Better Milk from Contented Cows”.

Surely if you’re going to have whipped cream, it out to be from contented cows.  Anything else would be udder folly.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Mar 13, 2016, at 5:36 PM, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Only the REAL stuuf if you can still by it - Preferably from A jersey Cow!
John

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Whipped cream or that oil stuff called cool whip !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

Jerry N9AVY

Paul:
You really milked that one !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>

I think you’re just buttering me up.  You should just admit it was a cheesy joke.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Mar 13, 2016, at 6:02 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paul:
You really milked that one !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

Jerry N9AVY

You're the cream of punsters !

As long as the is plenty of whipped cream the other can come later!!
JohnKE4JB

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

And here I have my choice of coconut cream or puhcon not pea-can.....

Jim, K5SP

David, K9DWR

* David Westbrook dwestbrook@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2016-03-13 19:59]:
Contacts don't count today unless you're eating pie during the qso.
I use a Raspberry Pi, does that count?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

That first bite is gonna hurt !

Jerry  n9avy

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

John Etling

Well it IS a pi…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

ARES EC - Carroll County, TN

PODXS-070 #1820 - LONP #321

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

ljl2002@att.net

Bill,
Thanks for the phonetics.  I have a friend here who is from South Carolina and he has already schooled me in the proper Southern pronunciation of the delight.  Pea- caaans are great.
Never met a pie I didn't like.  In fact I like it so much I usually get 6.28.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, March 14, 2016 12:43 AM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Well it IS a pi…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
ARES EC - Carroll County, TN
PODXS-070 #1820 - LONP #321

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Mike(W0TMW)
Aren't you going to comment on this torrent of really bad pi puns?
I'm still cringing.  Whoa!
Joe
KA1

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Mike - W0TMW #2207

No, I thought I'd let all the aberrations just pass me pi.

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search