A little help from my friends

Alan Sorum WL7CG

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

W7RIV

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

Mike - W0TMW #2207

And I need Iowa.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 03/01/2016 11:42 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] wrote:

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

John Etling

I have so many Iowa contacts made on most bands and via multiple modes but nary a one seems to confirm. I do not understand that – even when QRZ or whatever notes they confirm both in eQSL and LoTW. Go figure.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

Jerry N9AVY

Not everyone in the ham community knows what LoTW & Eqsl are; especially in cornfields of Iowa. You could try sending a hard card via USPS, but even that's no guarantee.   Wish all those guys I worked for Triple Play had QSLed or I would have had that award much sooner.  Some finally did QSL via LoTW - 3 -4 years later !

Some guys are just real stinkers and never QSL.

Keep trying and you find someone in IA that will get it right !

GL !

Jerry  n9avy

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

Mike - W0TMW #2207

It not confined to Iowa, believe me!  I'm having trouble getting a state confirmed, too.  He said he had LotW access but...

[...]

Y'know.... there are who only upload to LoTW one a week ...month or year. They're retros who don't believe in "instant gratification".  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

ljl2002@att.net

Alan,
Sure wish I could see you lurking over here in CT.  I know that you have it already but all
I need is Alaska and I qualify for:  1) Alaska Endorsement - PODXS
                                                      2) WALC - PODXS
                                                      3) WAS - ARRL
Sure glad to know that you are really active on PSK so it will only be a matter of a prop shift and I could be in the money.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:38 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Y'know.... there are who only upload to LoTW one a week ...month or year. They're retros who don't believe in "instant gratification".  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

There are people who say they USE LOTW with the PODXS Group
but DON'T
They don't seem to care in Instant Gratification or upload an .adif file to LOTW or EQSL

I have at least 150 PSK31 Contacts from 2007 - 2015 still to be confirmed with other Members using LOTW
so without these confirmations I can't fill out my Endorsements. If I don't have
the Confirmation then it's not fair to others to include them in my .adif file

Last year I was one of the Bonus Stations in the TDW Contest I gave out 175 Bonuses
of which 15% have confirmed so far (YES I know about the EQSL users)

Go Figure

Chris N9JCA PODXS 797  LONP 165

On 3/1/16 1:07 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] wrote:

[...]

I know. I had one confirmed in February from a QSO in 2013. It was a DX station in a country I already had confirmed.  ** Sigh **

On 03/01/2016 02:38 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Y'know.... there are who only upload to LoTW one a week ...month or year. They're retros who don't believe in "instant gratification".  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

Who says that LotW was invented for instant gratification?

Should we just do away with it?

How many of you guys/gals/others were hams before there was an LotW?

How many of you guys remember P.O. Box 88, Moscow, USSR?

Be appreciative of what we have.

You too Jerry ! No comment necessary.

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

Y'know.... there are who only upload to LoTW one a week ...month or year. They're retros who don't believe in "instant gratification".  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

Ooh yes. I need ND and WY as well. I've also been hopping on the first of the hour to get my 24/7 contacts in.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I'm going to lurk on 20M PSK-31 today and need DE, ND and WY to finish WAS. If you happen to be one of these types or know one, please call!

73

Alan WL7CG

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Milt,

Have any idea how many aerogrammes I sent to PO Box 88 Moscow in the 60's?
No one can count that high.
It was probably Putin's mailbox at the Kremlin.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

[...]

Len Hecker

....ALAN, I have you logged twice in February.  Both 20M PSK31. You have confirmed both on eQSL.  I can do QRZ or paper if that will help.  SRI, No LoTW.  My info is good on QRZ.com.  73 len, K3LRH in "Delawhere?"

p.s. ...you did not specify that you needed LoTW in your comment, but if that is what you need, you might want to try a sked with Martin, W3MLK.  He does LoTW from DE.

John Kirby

Milt,

Not only do I remember po box 88 (love es kisses), I also remember no Sputnik. Today ... more than 40,600 things es stuff on orbit.
For example, NORAD #40654, amateur PSAT NO-84, PSK-31 up on 28120 (there is a limit on max power up) and down on 435.35 FM...TNX Bob WB4APR es team.

QSLing/hr is paper only / no SASE required / QRP
I still keep an envelope at the 'buro' :>》

TNX Milt for the flashback, goes to show you, all that stuff stuck in grey matter just takes the right trigger to pull it forward HI HI

John
N3AAZ
070/1337

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Len,

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it. I still have the other two to find yet. My success with skeds has been limited due to conditions and my weird schedule. It does seem funny that ND and WY are so difficult to find. I see a lot of people looking for ND. Rare DX. :)

Thanks again,

Alan WL7CG

On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:49 AM, lenhecker@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

....ALAN, I have you logged twice in February.  Both 20M PSK31. You have confirmed both on eQSL.  I can do QRZ or paper if that will help.  SRI, No LoTW.  My info is good on QRZ.com.  73 len, K3LRH in "Delawhere?"

p.s. ...you did not specify that you needed LoTW in your comment, but if that is what you need, you might want to try a sked with Martin, W3MLK.  He does LoTW from DE.

Len Hecker

.....ALAN, FWIW, your signal on 20M is quite strong into the east coast around 2200z-2300z.  That will change by one hour when DST kicks in...and likely to continue to change as the daylight lasts longer.

Scotty W7PSK

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:01 PM, "Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Not everyone in the ham community knows what LoTW & Eqsl are; especially in cornfields of Iowa. You >>could try sending a hard card via USPS, but even that's no guarantee. Wish all those guys I worked for >>Triple Play had QSLed or I would have had that award much sooner. Some finally did QSL via LoTW - 3 >>-4 years later !
Some guys are just real stinkers and never QSL.
Keep trying and you find someone in IA that will get it right !

GL !
Jerry n9avy

Jerry
Or, you could have my issue with a Hawaii Station, which I just cant figure out.

I need Hawaii on 10/12 and 40 PSK31 to help finish WAS on those 3. Ive worked a certain
Hawaii station on all 3. He states He does not have Internet for LOTW any more (he used
to use LOTW)

But yet, I get EQSLs from his instantly.

Go figure

Scotty W7PSK

Scotty W7PSK

PS.

I still need combos of Hawaii, Montana, ND and SD and WY
on 10/12/15/40 to finish those and Oregon on 17m to Finish WAS PSK31.

Still out there CQing/begging :)

Scotty W7PSK

Needs on PSK31

10 - HI, MT, ND
12 - HI, ND, SD, WY
15 - MT, ND, WY
17 - OR
40 - RI, ME, HI

30 I need 10 and 80 is hopeless

Jim K5SP

KF7VQO Whitefish MT is on 15 meters QRP right now.  Beautiful signal into North Texas.

Jim, K5SP

On 3/2/2016 9:39 AM, Rick Scott w7psk@... [070] wrote:

PS.

I still need combos of Hawaii, Montana, ND and SD and WY
on 10/12/15/40 to finish those and Oregon on 17m to Finish WAS PSK31.

Still out there CQing/begging :)

Scotty W7PSK

Needs on PSK31

10 - HI, MT, ND