From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 13:16
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Congrats to Pavel - OK1AW

I was just looking at the 24/7 Awards Checker and see that Pavel - OK1AW has completed his 168!  Welcome to the roost where we are all certifiably crazy for having done it!  You are only the 24th member out of 2241 members to achieve this.  Congratulations Pavel!

Rick - N7WE - #1602
LONP - #231
24/7 - #20

David, K9DWR

Must be sleeping at the wheel. Now we have folks sneaking on the branch in the middle of the night. :-)

Congratulations and welcome!

David, K9DWR
k9dwr@...

On Feb 15, 2016, at 10:42, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Pavel, I hope you are reading the reflector and see the warm welcome to the “branch” for the nightowls that complete their 24x7. Always room for more! Well done!

John Etling

That explains why I got rudely awaken in the middle of the night almost falling off the branch…

Man our “crazy” tree is starting to full up.

Congrats to OK1AW.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling