on 160m now sending cq's .... band is dead so far

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

I can see you about 50% now.

Les k4lea

On 2/13/2016 20:50, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

on 160m now sending cq's .... band is dead so far

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

JEFF WALSH

Les ...it took 3 tries but I got u in the log
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

JEFF WALSH

I just bagged Matt  KK4CPS ...he was clear as a bell ..
now N9VEL Keith ....also strong

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:05 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Les ...it took 3 tries but I got u in the log
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

And I've qsy'd to 40m

Les

On 2/13/2016 21:09, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

I just bagged Matt  KK4CPS ...he was clear as a bell ..
now N9VEL Keith ....also strong

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

JEFF WALSH

Back to 80 for awhile

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:05 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

Les ...it took 3 tries but I got u in the log
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

John Etling

Just worked a clean sweep with KE4JB on all contest bands!! Yeah for the “John’s.”

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Masaaaki Maeda

I am very new member. In This Valentine contest, "6 hour block" means (1)we can enjoy only 6 hours or (2)we can enjoy 24 HR-6HR=18HR.
Which one?
Sorry for primitive question!

Masa
W2/JR1AQN

2016/02/13 21:05、JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> のメッセージ:

Les ...it took 3 tries but I got u in the log
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

John Etling

You are able to work as many contacts on 40m, 80m or 160m in any 6 hour CONSECUTIVE time period on 02-14-2016 between 00:00-23:59:59 UTC.

I other words, I specifically chose to work from 01:00 to 07:00 UTC or 19:00–01:00 CENTRAL time (spanning across 13 February to 14 February, local time).  That is my actual time block I will get credited for.

Having said that, should I decide I want to work another 6 hour time block sometime before the end of 14 February 2016 UTC time (18:00 Central time), then I have to pick which of the two 6 hour time blocks I want to keep for my final score. Obviously, you will want to compare the two time blocks and score each of them, then keep the higher scoring block of time.

Hope this helps!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

John Etling

Masa;

I did forget to mention – or clarify, it makes no difference if you work contacts on all 3, 2 or stay with just one band during the 6 hour block… One is not relegated to one specific band only – only one 6 hour block of time. Hopefully I did not confuse you with that.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:35 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

i'm on 160m at 1.808.5 until 0200 u

Les

Masaaaki Maeda

John,

Thank you for you advice. I understand perfectly.
Sorry for late response.

Masa

Masaaki Maeda

Strategic Advisor

Asurion, LLC

1400 Fashion Island Blvd. Suite 700

San Mateo, CA 94404

Office: +1-650-581-2786

Mobile: +1-917-593-3954

Email: masa.maeda@...

2016/02/14 2:55、'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> のメッセージ:

Masa;

I did forget to mention – or clarify, it makes no difference if you work contacts on all 3, 2 or stay with just one band during the 6 hour block… One is not relegated to one specific band only – only one 6 hour block of time. Hopefully I did not confuse you with that.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...