From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:59:05 PM
To: 070@...; 070_contest@...
Subject: [070] 40 meters not looking too good yet

40 meters isn’t looking too good out west here to start. Mostly local 7s and Japan . . . I guess it can only get better . . .

Paula, K7PAX #1739

jkajder@...

Paula,

You were putting a good signal into NM during the Valentine Sprint. Hope you had fun!

Bill,

Yes, I heard RTTY next to and on top of folks calling CQ Valentine Sprint on 40 meters.

Jim, AF5FH