From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 1:29 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Calling CQ on 30 meters

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

Scotty W7PSK

Im listening to 10.142 also

On Monday, January 25, 2016 1:31 PM, "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Paula,
I’m there...call cq.
Milt

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

Paula K7PAX #1739

I am calling on auto-CQ every 20 seconds at 10.141.30. Haven’t had much luck at all on 30 except groundwave with a couple of locals.

Paula K7PAX

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Paula,

I’m cq’n at 10.141.0

Milt

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Paula K7PAX #1739

I am only seeing faint traces once in a while and not decoding anything . . . L

Paula K7PAX

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Kevin Lemon

I'll call from the mobile though I've not gotten the hang of tablet work yet

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:29 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

I just worked Sid, W7JSD over in AZ.

See other traces...

I’m hangin’ around...

Milt.

N6MG

I'll call from the mobile though I've not gotten the hang of tablet work yet

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

Kevin Lemon

Just got K5SP though there was some what looked like intentional qrm.

This tablet is awkward,  but it's easier for mobile , clutter wise. .

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:03 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

I just worked Sid, W7JSD over in AZ.

See other traces...

I’m hangin’ around...

Milt.

N6MG

I'll call from the mobile though I've not gotten the hang of tablet work yet

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

Jerry N9AVY

Just worked Scotty, W7PSK, from here in Illinois.

QRM  from J79WTA  working RTTY  up

Jerry  n9avy

I'll call from the mobile though I've not gotten the hang of tablet work yet

I am going to hang out on 30 meters for that chance opening. I need ONE more for my Tri-WARC.

Paula, K7PAX

Jim K5SP

Thanks Kevin, you did good on that tablet.
Worked Delos NO8R after you, and see Matt
toalking but not much else now.

Jim K5SP