From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 1:41 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] LONP ?

Bob -

I would have volunteered, but you already have me.

If anyone else needs me for LONP, please let me know.

On 01/09/16, cricklewood@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Anyone around to give me 1 more for LONP 100?

I'm QRV on 20m

Thanks, Bob KW3F

PODXS #2061

Kevin Lemon

What I really need is ND. That and Alaska and Hawaii calls that are actually in Alaska and Hawaii.

Kevin - K0MCI
#2141 LONP #0339

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

K1GND in Rhode Island has a decent signal on 20m into California.

If needed, take a look...

14070.0,  +1075

n6mg

I would have volunteered, but you already have me.

If anyone else needs me for LONP, please let me know.

On 01/09/16, cricklewood@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Anyone around to give me 1 more for LONP 100?

I'm QRV on 20m

Thanks, Bob KW3F

PODXS #2061

John Etling

Kevin;

What are you saying? You are working calls getting all excited, only to find out they decided to move from the icebergs to the “warmer’ climates? :)

… I’m just saying’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321

From: "Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: Saturday, 09 January 2016 at 17:05
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Subject: Re: [070] Rhode Island on 20m

Kevin Lemon

Let's see, my Alaska is actually in Virginia, and became a friend who corrupted me with Olivia.
The Hawaii, that I can't understand. With my -21 wind chill advisory now, I'm wondering why anyone would anyone leave Hawaii.

I know someone has to be in ND. SD was a treat, worked a qrp there and ragchewed to the chagrin of many.

I've got four left for the Lower 48, always fun to have a challenge.

Kevin - K0MCI

From: "Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: Saturday, 09 January 2016 at 17:05
To: "070@..." <070@...>

I’ve been lucky when it comes to WAS. I’ve done it several times and even done it in 1 weekend in cw during the Calif Qso Party.

I’ve completed it on 8 bands now...and Vermont was the last state I needed in 6 of the 8.

My 1st of several on psk31 was with OM W1ZS, Burt, in 2007 from Brattleboro, VT. And was confirmed on LotW later in the day.

According to club records, we have 3 ea, 070 members in VT. I don’t know who’s active.

Milt.

N6MG

From: "Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: Saturday, 09 January 2016 at 17:05
To: "070@..." <070@...>

Kevin Lemon

VT, ND, and my neighbors KS and IA are on my radar. And those other two that make it 50.
I'll get them. Just need to put in the time.

Kevin - K0MCI

From: "Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: Saturday, 09 January 2016 at 17:05
To: "070@..." <070@...>

ljl2002@att.net

K1GND is more than accommodating.  Great guy.
I set up a sked with him because, believe it or not, I needed RI.  It is the next state over but that didn't make it any easier.
We worked on 40m.  Piece of cake.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

From: "Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070]" <070@...>