From: "dave@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 11:52 AM
Subject: [070] KQ4KK Congaree NP NP12 On-the-air

Currently on air  14070  PSK31  KQ4KK

Dave,  WB5NHL  #143

Kevin Lemon

Everyone needs a SnS (short n sweet) macro set. What I find funny is when I do get dx, and they send me a brag file.
Or later on a flirty email.
Common sense really isn't so common it seems.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

Took a while to get him.  Lots of ops calling when he's in QSO and sending long macros. Lots sending their calls several times.  A bit of a zoo !  Seems like a few inexperienced operators.

Once he acknowledged me  I sent  "599  IL  TU"  and did Admiral Halsey's famous naval maneuver .

Jerry  N9AVY