7X3WPL (Algeria) on 15m

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

I've tried all my antennas and can't get him, but he's coming in strong on 15m right now.

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

John Etling

Been on 15m all morning and never heard one peep from Algeria… Pooh!!!!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

I've tried all my antennas and can't get him, but he's coming in strong on 15m right now.

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Kevin Lemon

Same here, I've seen Algeria, just can't get back to them. None of my little tricks has borne fruit.