Need some DM780 help

Rick - N7WE

Ok, stupid needs some help here.  On the DM780 waterfall toolbar, there are band buttons that allow you to switch bands with a click.  Some time ago I stupidly deleted the 160m button.  Didn't think I would ever try to work top band.  Don't remember how I deleted it.  Now I can't figure out how to get it back!  Been through Simon's old DM780 manual and the current 6.2 from LLC but can't find the answer.  Strange thing is I have 160m button on the HRD rig control window.  I'm sure it is a display choice somewhere, but I sure can't find it in all the different menus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Tnx.

Rick - N7WE - #1602

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Which version are you using, Rick? I can help you if it's the new version...

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 3:13 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok, stupid needs some help here.  On the DM780 waterfall toolbar, there are band buttons that allow you to switch bands with a click.  Some time ago I stupidly deleted the 160m button.  Didn't think I would ever try to work top band.  Don't remember how I deleted it.  Now I can't figure out how to get it back!  Been through Simon's old DM780 manual and the current 6.2 from LLC but can't find the answer.  Strange thing is I have 160m button on the HRD rig control window.  I'm sure it is a display choice somewhere, but I sure can't find it in all the different menus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Tnx.

Rick - N7WE - #1602

Brian (N2MLP)

Favors  manager  and add it

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Ok, stupid needs some help here.  On the DM780 waterfall toolbar, there are band buttons that allow you to switch bands with a click.  Some time ago I stupidly deleted the 160m button.  Didn't think I would ever try to work top band.  Don't remember how I deleted it.  Now I can't figure out how to get it back!  Been through Simon's old DM780 manual and the current 6.2 from LLC but can't find the answer.  Strange thing is I have 160m button on the HRD rig control window.  I'm sure it is a display choice somewhere, but I sure can't find it in all the different menus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Tnx.

Rick - N7WE - #1602

Rick - N7WE

Thanks Matt.  I'm using 6.2.10.377.  You can email me direct at n7we1980 at gmail dot com.

Rick - N7WE - #1602

Rick - N7WE

Matt and Brian-

Thank you both!  That was the fix!

Rick - N7WE - #1602

Brian (N2MLP)

Your welcome

Easy fix ( I done it a few times myself)

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA