Pop ups

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

Get ad block plus for firefox, it is a free blocker extension. It should take care of about 99% of them.

Les k4lea

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Les, that was one of the first things I did when installing Firefox but these were actually malware of some sort — Playthroughplayer and several others.

Dan Morris

On Dec 28, 2015, at 6:46 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Get ad block plus for firefox, it is a free blocker extension. It
should take care of about 99% of them.

Les k4lea

Morris WA4MIT

Download and run Malwarebytes the free version. It might even take couple of passes to fully clean your infected machine. Then make sure your firewall and Ms virus are on and working.

wa4mit