24/7


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com


Rick - N7WE
 

Congrats Dan!  You are now among the certified crazy!  Welcome to this branch of the tree!

Rick - N7WE - #1602


John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>
 

Congratulations - welcome to the 24/7 club
John KE4JB

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 

Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...



Jerry N9AVY
 

Congrats Dan !   Did you play hookie from church ?

Jerry  n9avy




From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:22 AM
Subject: [070] 24/7

 
Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...




Paula K7PAX #1739
 

Well Done! Save a place for me on the branch!

 

Paula K7PAX #1739

 

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 08:23
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service
Subject: [070] 24/7

 

 

Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...


Jerry N9AVY
 

Tree must be an oak full of acorns because anyone who tackles the 24/7 is a candidate for the "acorn ranch" !   :-)


Jerry  N9AVY




From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:33 AM
Subject: [070] Re: 24/7

 
Congrats Dan!  You are now among the certified crazy!  Welcome to this branch of the tree!

Rick - N7WE - #1602



Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>
 

Congrats, Dan - job well done!


73


Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director


This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 

Tree must be an oak full of acorns because anyone who tackles the 24/7 is a candidate for the "acorn ranch" !   :-)


Jerry  N9AVY




From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:33 AM
Subject: [070] Re: 24/7

 
Congrats Dan!  You are now among the certified crazy!  Welcome to this branch of the tree!

Rick - N7WE - #1602




Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Hey Jerry — Actually I have been down with this crud/cough going around and did not want to pass it on so did not go to church.  figured I’d take advantage of that since our temp here is 77 degree F!!!  We are having some really crazy warm weather this time of year.

And thanks to all who helped.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065



On Dec 27, 2015, at 11:37 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:


Congrats Dan !   Did you play hookie from church ?

Jerry  n9avy




From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...> 
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:22 AM
Subject: [070] 24/7

 
Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...






Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Hurry, Hurry the branch is getting weak!! hihi

Dan Morris




On Dec 27, 2015, at 11:38 AM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:


Well Done! Save a place for me on the branch!

 

Paula K7PAX #1739

 

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...] 
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 08:23
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service
Subject: [070] 24/7

 

  

Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...




Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Matt — I see that PJ2MI IOTA I get an error at the bottom of the progress checker page.  I went and looked at his QRZ page and he lists his IOTA as SA-099

I have another error on there but I figured that out with David’s help and I will add the ‘dash’ in there for the VK station

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065



On Dec 27, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:


Congrats, Dan - job well done!


73


Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director


This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. 
www.avast.com

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 

Tree must be an oak full of acorns because anyone who tackles the 24/7 is a candidate for the "acorn ranch" !   :-)


Jerry  N9AVY




From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@... 
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:33 AM
Subject: [070] Re: 24/7

 
Congrats Dan!  You are now among the certified crazy!  Welcome to this branch of the tree!

Rick - N7WE - #1602







David, K9DWR
 

* Dan Morris dbmorris315@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-12-27 11:22]:
Woo Hoo - Finally got my 24/7 finished, over, done with, fine avec, hecho con, etc.
Congratulations, Dan.

So.... "who's" next? :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com