From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 07:35
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service
Subject: [070] WABOL

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Kevin Lemon

Believe it or not I've found 15 open this morning. 1500 miles worth anyhow. Okay, sure, it was barefoot mobile SSB, but I'm hearing 17 well also. Maybe more options for for you?

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:00 AM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

I am getting on the air right now – 20 or 40 meters, depending on what looks most promising. Going down to the shack right now! Thanks for all the support from all of you out there!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ok, name a band which seems to be best for you right now and I’ll follow.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Believe it or not I've found 15 open this morning. 1500 miles worth anyhow. Okay, sure, it was barefoot mobile SSB, but I'm hearing 17 well also. Maybe more options for for you?

I am getting on the air right now – 20 or 40 meters, depending on what looks most promising. Going down to the shack right now! Thanks for all the support from all of you out there!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Paula - 20 meters seems to be the best for me right now so I’m calling you on 20 meters right now!!  1633Z

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Believe it or not I've found 15 open this morning. 1500 miles worth anyhow. Okay, sure, it was barefoot mobile SSB, but I'm hearing 17 well also. Maybe more options for for you?

I am getting on the air right now – 20 or 40 meters, depending on what looks most promising. Going down to the shack right now! Thanks for all the support from all of you out there!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Paula K7PAX #1739

Let’s try 20 meters – thanks! I’ll be calling.

Paula K7PAX

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Paula K7PAX #1739

I’m there too at about 14.070.5 in a qso with n9vel. I will look for you!

Paula K7PAX

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ok, I’ll call you on that freq if I calculate correctly.   I believe I’m on your freq — 14.069 +1500 on my program so we’ll see --

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:40 AM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I’m there too at about 14.070.5 in a qso with n9vel. I will look for you!

Paula K7PAX

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Where you at Paula????  I’m looking around but don’t see your signal.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:40 AM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I’m there too at about 14.070.5 in a qso with n9vel. I will look for you!

Paula K7PAX

Is anyone around now that needs WABOL contact??? It seems that 20 and 40 are kind of okay right now, so if anyone wants to try let me know when and where. . . time now is 1535Z

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Let me know what the strongest signal is you see and I’ll try to find that signal and go just below and call you???