24x7 Next Slots needed

Paula K7PAX #1739

Hi Rick – I need tonight beginning 11:00 p.m. Pacific which translates to Thursday 07:00 UTC and then as late as I can manage to stay up and still make contacts. Probably not much past midnight, so 07:00 and 08:00 UTC would be enough. That would earn me 3 filled slots for the day.

Paula K7PAX #1739

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 04:57
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Looking for a contact for 12:00 UTC - Got one!

Beam maybe?  I've just got a humble ground mounted vertical.   But happy that I can at least have that.  HOA.

Next slot you need?

Rick - N7WE - #1602

On 11/25/2015 07:51, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] wrote:

Got somebody just north of Atlanta – go figure!

Paula K7PAX #1739

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Paula K7PAX #1739

Thanks David – I guess I didn’t have enough coffee yet this morning when I wrote that.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Paula K7PAX #1739

David:

I have a chart that I made up, and checking the time right now, at 12:39 pm pacific, it is 20:39 UTC on my chart AND verified on my windows clocks. I am not sure that my chart is incorrect. Are you possibly still calculating according to Daylight Savings Time? My Daylight Savings Time version would coincide with what you wrote . . .

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

I'm not talking about the calculation from pacific to UTC. I'm looking at your pdf

It shows that you need 6:00UTC for Thursday. I think you might be looking at the line for Wednesday, not Thursday

--
David Rock

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Paula K7PAX #1739

Oh, oh, I see. I may have transposed my rows incorrectly to my own chart. I’ll double-check that. Thanks!

Paula K7PAX

#1604 LONP #255
david@...