24/7

Dan Morris - KZ3T

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

William B

Give me 15 minutes

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ok , I’ll be calling and thanks.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:36 AM, william brooks kx4wb1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Give me 15 minutes

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

William B

I don't see anything. Do you want to try 80 meters?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok , I’ll be calling and thanks.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:36 AM, william brooks kx4wb1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Give me 15 minutes

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I see your trace Bill but very light.  I’m trying to call you now.  I thought you called me but could not
get enough of your trace to tell.   Only 3 more minutes left but we’ll try it.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:36 AM, william brooks kx4wb1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Give me 15 minutes

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Nah, unless you need the 0800Z hour we can try but too late for the 0700Z now.  I do thank you for trying though.  I could barely see your trace but not enough for a contact.  If you need the 0800Z hour we can try 80M.  Just let me know.

Thanks much for trying Bill.

Dan Morris

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:55 AM, william brooks kx4wb1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I don't see anything. Do you want to try 80 meters?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok , I’ll be calling and thanks.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:36 AM, william brooks kx4wb1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Give me 15 minutes

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If anyone happens to be up I’m on 40M now calling CQ. It is 0730Z.

thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

William B

Don't need 0800, but I needed 0700 like you. Oh well, try another time. Headed in the house. 73

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:01 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

John Etling

Now those who are trying to get their 24/7 endorsement understand why I simply have lost my freggin’ mind… and I have NO clue what day/hour it happened…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...