Activity in Idaho or Hawaii on PSK

Don Bolstad K9DEB

I got my HI PSK31 contacts with KH6BB Battleship Missouri Amateur Radio Club operating from the Battleship Missouri BB63.   Check their web site for possible operating activities and schedule.  http://www.kh6bb.org/

73! Don  K9DEB

  OMISS #7559

  PODXS #2007

  10-10 #53502

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

David Yockey

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Robert A Carter (W0QFW)

Yup, a few,
K7DV, N7UVH, W7IMC from Idaho
G4KHG, KH6WC, NH6I from Hawaii
All within the last month.

Robert (W0QFW)

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:06 PM, davidyockey1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Jerry N9AVY

From Oct 14 to Oct. 15  I worked these stations in ID:

WB7RXY  ... KG7LQA ... KG7DRN  ... AB7Bn

As for  HI  I worked a couple in 2009, but I have seen many other HI stations in the past few years...  just didn't need to work them again/

On 10 meters I worked KH6F  and WH6S in 2009 .  When 10m is open those two are usually around.

Probably your best bet for ID  will be WB7RXY as Ive seem him quite often around the bands. You could also look for W7 stations and run their calls on QRZ.   There was a G station operating portable from HI.

Good luck !

Jerry
N9avy

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

John Etling

The G station is no longer in HI… I believe he is now in GA or somewhere in the SE of the country – I worked him in both places… Just cannot remember exactly the SE US state he is in, or was in. Haven’t heard much of him over last few weeks… but then again, that has been true of any/all PSK.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Yep, I worked AH6V in April on 10M and worked KH6WG 40M just a week ago

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 19, 2015, at 6:06 PM, davidyockey1@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Martin Tuip

I saw one yesterday I believe in my waterfall from Hawaii.  Idaho is a bit more rare though than Hawaii.

Martin
KG7HAX

Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 3:06 PM
To: 070@...

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Jerry N9AVY

Might want to include your callsign in future posts because it may help in determining what area of country you're in.  People in and around ID may have trouble hearing ID station because of propagation.

Just sayin' (borrowed from K3JAE !)

Jerry  N9AVY

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

Robert Johnstone

yes ad0qo 1396

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

David Yockey

Look for me on 14.070.  I am on every day.  Dave, K8CMO

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

David Yockey

Sorry about that.  I hear you frequently on 14.070.  Dave, K8CMO #2063

Might want to include your callsign in future posts because it may help in determining what area of country you're in.  People in and around ID may have trouble hearing ID station because of propagation.

Just sayin' (borrowed from K3JAE !)

Jerry  N9AVY

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

David Yockey

Thanks.  I made note of the calls.  Dave, K8CMO #2063

Is there any activity on PSK in either Idaho or Hawaii?  I have 48 states confirmed on PSK, but I have never heard any activity from either of those States.  Has anyone worked anyone there on PSK?

David Yockey

Thanks.  Dave, K8CMO #2063

--

keitheuffer@...

I've worked more in Idaho than Hawaii, but they are there.  Patience and time.   My hardest states were Vermont, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
kt4ep

Rick - N7WE

AH6V - Hawaii strong into central FL at 01:00 UTC 10/21 on 20m.

LONP - #231

Jerry N9AVY

Hearing AH6V now in Illinois.

N9avy

AH6V - Hawaii strong into central FL at 01:00 UTC 10/21 on 20m.

LONP - #231

Arthur Peters

Just worked both HI and ID from MI this evening as part of School Club Roundup … I was running W8mhs...
73,

Art Peters, K0ACP
k0acp@...

On Oct 20, 2015, at 9:16 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hearing AH6V now in Illinois.

N9avy

AH6V - Hawaii strong into central FL at 01:00 UTC 10/21 on 20m.

LONP - #231

Robert Johnstone

JOHN K6JMQ/7
LOC: IDAHO, ADAMS COUNTY
1Ø MI W MC CALL ID
GRID:DN14uc [300.1° 1,032.9mi]
W CENTRAL yNS
ELV: 4k FT
OP PRTBL /7 FROM R RANCH
K6JMQ/7  WESTERN SIDE NEAR HELLS CYN.  ITS A WRKING RANCH 6 MO OF THE YRS. on 7.070.8 now AD0QO 1396