Anyone around this morning

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

John Etling

Worked a few on 40m this morning about an hour ago – KF9KV (070-0934) is currently working on 40m as well right now.

Also REUNION ISLAND (F5MFV) currently working on 20m – but a little weak here in Tennessee.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Jerry N9AVY

Totally dead here in Northern Illinois. 40, 20 and so on.  Nada , zip...

jerry  n9avy

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

stan W9SMR

C31MF (Manel) Andorra calling CQ 20m (2,100Hz)

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

John Etling

I announced a few then must have scared them off as now I have a pretty blank waterfall on 20, 40. Sorry... didn’t mean to scare ‘em away

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Totally dead here in Northern Illinois. 40, 20 and so on.  Nada , zip...

jerry  n9avy

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Jerry N9AVY

Band just opened a bit ... worked Paul, NU4C (solid 599),  and saw a station in NM, but many signals were weak with lots of QSB.

Things may be better ...

Jerry  N9AVY

Totally dead here in Northern Illinois. 40, 20 and so on.  Nada , zip...

jerry  n9avy

Well, thought I would try and catch someone on the radio this morning but no go so far. I’ve gone between 20,40 & 80 .. Still trying on 40 right now.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I was around earlier on 20, 30, 40 and 80 trying to get the 0600 and 0700 hours done EST .. No go during the 6 AM but did get the 7 AM hour done, so 50% at least!!

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065