From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:58 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] Portable APE

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m

Strong in to PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:28 PM
To: 070@...

Well, 15m was a bust.

I'm back to 20m until "She who must be obeyed" says its time to pack it up and go home. A few more hours.

Just sayin'...

Milt

N6MG, 070-650

&

Red (me too)

W6QP, 070-1454

stan W9SMR

Bob sighted jt-65 sigs on 6m now.

Calling mid-band 6m...KC9UR

73,
Stan

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:02:58 -0400
Subject: RE: [070] Portable APE KC9UR

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m

Strong in to PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:06:22 -0400

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:02:58 -0400

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m

Strong in to PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:06:22 -0400

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:02:58 -0400

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m

Strong in to PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:06:22 -0400

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:02:58 -0400

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m

Strong in to PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:06:22 -0400

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:02:58 -0400

Stan W9SMR  spotted on 40m
Strong in to PA

========================
         de N2MLP Brian
       Monroe County PA

========================

I'm back to 20m until "She who must be obeyed" says its time to pack it up and go home. A few more hours.
Just sayin'...
Milt
N6MG, 070-650
&
Red (me too)
W6QP, 070-1454

Rick - N7WE

What Matt said!  Super job and always enjoy working you two when you go APE on that pontoon portable.  See you next year!  And tnx agn.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602  LONP - #231

On 8/26/2015 17:26, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] wrote:

Good job, fellas!  Sorry today turned out to be a bust.

We look forward to your show next year, to be sure!

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

kk4cps@...