24/7 long day marathon

John Etling

24/7 to commence again this early morning hours – Beginning 0700 UTC (0200 Central) and for many hours into the early afternoon….

Just awoke, prepping for the longest, hardest day of the week… This will be a typical “Hump Day as the hump looks more like a mountain than a hump at my current vantage point and is the day that has the most open time slots. Come one come all and help me get these out of the way!!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

David, K9DWR

* 'John Etling' john@k3jae.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-08-25 22:46]:
24/7 to commence again this early morning hours – Beginning 0700 UTC (0200 Central) and for many hours into the early afternoon….
Ready for 13:00

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255