APEs

Jerry N9AVY

Hey, maybe future APE endorsement stickers should be in the shape of a banana ?
The Pacific nation of Tonga had a stamp in the shape of a banana years ago... I got it on a QSL card.

:-)

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Jerry,
It really works.  All ye of little faith.
The XYL bought some Baa-nan-naahs and I got two APES on the same day.  They just happened to be on either side of the same boat!  I got Stan on 40m and then got Bob on 20m both in the same grid.  Imagine that!
Lookin for more.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482