24/7 marathon to begin again this evening (Tuesday) for another day.

John Etling

ALL;

Have successfully completed my overnight Monday with all needed slots during early morning hours having been completed. Need 2 slots this afternoon to close out Monday totally then another try for Tuesday early morning hours again and all week if I can manage and keep myself in the night schedule.

Thanks to all who assisted and I have verified the checker recorded all correctly… J

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

David, K9DWR

* 'John Etling' john@k3jae.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-08-24 07:19]:
ALL;

Have successfully completed my overnight Monday with all needed slots during
early morning hours having been completed. Need 2 slots this afternoon to
close out Monday totally then another try for Tuesday early morning hours
again and all week if I can manage and keep myself in the night schedule.
I'll be available for your afternoon slots. I'll be waiting on 20m.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Robert Johnstone

OK Elmers from my snip what can be done to improve John's trace (see snip in photos) or is it due to wx or something here? Frustrated this morning to be able to work SC and OR  only 14 hours to make it trancontinental grade. kd0fip 1396

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Robert Johnstone shopr3@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-08-24 16:02]:
OK Elmers from my snip what can be done to improve John's trace (see
snip in photos) or is it due to wx or something here? Frustrated this
morning to be able to work SC and OR �only 14 hours to make it
trancontinental grade. kd0fip 1396
Hmm... What I do is use the filters on my radio. I find a 500Hz roofing
filter helps quite a bit when I'm trying to isolate a signal. I've
also seen where turning _down_ the Rx can help by reducing the intensity
of the noise floor.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

Legal limit amplifier !    Have a friend who has a 7 KW amp for sale....

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

I'm only seeing a couple weak traces on 20m. You out here, John?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

David, K9DWR

* David Rock <david@graniteweb.com> [2015-08-24 09:25]:
* 'John Etling' john@k3jae.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-08-24 07:19]:
ALL;

Have successfully completed my overnight Monday with all needed slots during
early morning hours having been completed. Need 2 slots this afternoon to
close out Monday totally then another try for Tuesday early morning hours
again and all week if I can manage and keep myself in the night schedule.
I saw you working someone for your last hour. Good thing, because I
can't see you at all now. Your trace was super bright 30 minutes ago;
it's amazing how quickly things change.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255