From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 1:51 PM
To: 070 PSK Club
Subject: [070] ape

 w6qp relay. milt says he's on 20m cqing

n2eoc chuck #563

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Chuck !

Wow,  you're still around !   Haven't heard/seen you since Sandy !  Hope all is okay and you're back on the air .   Yesterday was thinking about stations I haven't heard and you came to mind.

73 ,

Jerry  N9AVY

Hey jerry. Yea still kicking. Haven't been on the air.  Busy doing lots of other things staying out of trouble. Sort of.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Mike Flowers

I saw him on about 30 minutes ago on 20M – then he was gone!

Knowing Milt – lunch break?

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

807 break ???

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Mike Flowers

Based on my last visit with Milt, I’d say YES !!   ;>)

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

No 807’s at 6900’ asl !

I did take a lunch break for a Vienna weenie sandwich on fresh potato bread.

Not good, not bad, but filling and the carbs worked just fine.

Thanks for worrying about me. (J)

Milt.

W6QP, 070-1434 -Trustee

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Mike Flowers

Glad you had some food!  Yes, beer at that asl would be counter-productive ... ;>)

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Mike, one other thing: Philippe’s goes very good on Vienna weenies.

I was a bit clogged up...all clear since lunch! J

Man, I’m pooped. I aimed my car downhill and the next thing I know, I’m parked in my driveway wondering...”how did I get here?”

Tomorrow guys...

W6QP

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

Milt:

You're a hot dog connoisseur - Viennas are da best... Chicago style - no ketchup !

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

wa3gm

Hi Milt

Tnx Fer the great contact yesterday

Greg
Wa3gm

Sent using CloudMagic

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Robert Johnstone

I prefer a few dashes of Chapotle flavored Tabasco.  Almost like a spicy b-b-Q but diabetic friendly as no brown sugar or molasses. One should not leave home without some form of Tobasco as it can be a substitute for bitters if you find yourself short while making the new mix.  Martini's law states that for every atmosphere of pressure increased while diving you are adding one martini in effect to any one at msl.  Did not know it worked the other way too.

 kd0fip Robert 1396

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

ljl2002@att.net

Robert,
I take my Tabasco straight up.  No chaser.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

​I'm still a fan of Frank's... more peppers, less vinegar :)

73 de Joe KJ8O

* Robert Johnstone shopr3@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2015-08-11 17:47]:
I prefer a few dashes of Chapotle flavored Tabasco. �Almost like a
spicy b-b-Q but diabetic friendly as no brown sugar or molasses. One
should not leave home without some form of Tobasco as it can be a
substitute for bitters if you find yourself short while making the new
mix. �Martini's law states that for every atmosphere of pressure
increased while diving you are adding one martini in effect to any one
at msl. �Did not know it worked the other way too.
The sport peppers make up for the missing Tabasco on the Dog. :-)

As for hot sauces, one of my favorites is a carrot/habanero based
formula. Never been a big fan of heavy vinegar mixes.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

ljl2002@att.net

Joe KJ8O,
Franks????  More info please.
I've gotten some great stuff from the Sauce King in Portland Maine.
eatmeimhot.com.   Great pepper taste, hot and some with a touch of fruit.  Real good.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

* Robert Johnstone shopr3@... [070] <070@...> [2015-08-11 17:47]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Robert Johnstone

If you like the Habineros my neighbors Sigma 9 paste recipe is 3 Caribbean Red Habeneros, 3 chocolate Habeneros, and 3 ghost peppers pureed into a paste with a pinch of salt.  Too hot for my remaining taste buds, but no vinegar. Robert kd0fip 1396 lets get back to APE friends.

#1604 LONP #255
david@...