From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 5:49 PM
To: 070 Club
Subject: [070] W6QP - APE - CQing on 20M

W6QP - APE - CQing on 20M

Relay message from N6MG.

That is all.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

Robert A Carter (W0QFW)

Same here in Missouri, Can see W6QP only when the other station is not yelling ;)  Will keep trying.

Robert (W0QFW) #2077

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I see W6QP calling CQ but there is a Spanish station on the same frequency running some kind of islands award station.  The EA2 is winning on the waterfall here on the east coast.   Hope to work you soon.

73,

Bill N4GBK #1688

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

Robert A Carter (W0QFW)

Update :)  W6QP is still there and the other station has moved on it looks like.. had a GREAT qso with him... Thanks.

Robert (W0QFW) #2077

--

wa3gm

I called him 6 orv7 times.  No luck in EPA

Greg
Wa3gm

Sent using CloudMagic