From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 1:37 PM
To: 070 <070@...>
Subject: [070] Turkey on

Turkey TA2ANB is currently on 15M, 21,0718

73,

Bill

AG4QX
0398

Bill Williams

I have several.  Unfortunately one is MM0ABB who is right on top of the Turkish station.  Another is a Brizilian station just under that spot.
Bill

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 4:45 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bill, do you currently have many traces on 15m?

Milt.

N6MG

Turkey TA2ANB is currently on 15M, 21,0718

73,

Bill

AG4QX
0398

Ted <pegduck56@...>

Milt, I see zip here

k7trk  22:59z

Jerry N9AVY

Came home after work and found all these :turkey: messages. Had to check calendar ... thought it was late November !  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

checked JT9 and JT65 for sigs on 15m...el zippo...SFI is only 106 so I thinks any hf today is a gift

73, Ted
K7TRK