Three Day Weekend Bonus Stations

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

REQUEST FOR BONUS STATIONS FOR 2015 THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!

The 2015 Three Day Weekend contest is coming up in about 6 weeks, so it's time to get some Bonus Stations enlisted!

The 2014 Three Day Weekend Contest Top Dog was Charlie, K8IJ. Charlie is our former sticker/certificate guru, and will be most welcome as our Top Dog Bonus Station in this year's contest.

Having been one last year, I can tell you that being a Bonus Station is a very neat opportunity, where you should be able to give out your call many times, be rather competitive with pile of of calls seeking you out, and see what "running a frequency" is all about.  Ask any other former Bonus Station and I believe you'll get the same story - it's a lot of fun!  You'll get a custom sticker and certificate for being a Bonus Station, so you'll have a couple of rare ones on your wall as well.

At least one more of our "old guard" stations has volunteered, and we can certainly count on them for many hours of operating.  I'd love to see some of the newer guys take this opportunity to be on the business end of a pile up!  We need at least two more people to sign up.

Please let me know by May 1st if you'd like to be a Bonus Station.

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Director

William B

I would liketo try it.

William
KX4WB

On Monday, April 20, 2015, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

David - N4DLT <n4dlt@...>

I would like to be a bonus station.

N4DLT

[...]

David Westphalen <n4dlt@...>

I would like to be a bonus station de N4DLT #1872

-----------------------
73,
David - N4DLT
Echo Link Node #396255