North Carolina QSO Party today

Dan Morris - KZ3T

North Carolina QSO Party (NCQP) today Sunday from 1500Z to 0100Z.

I will be running Digital on 10, 15 & 20 - Hope to work a lot of stations.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

David M (AJ4TF)

Not today.

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I’m sorry about the date of the North Carolina QSO Party — Hmmm Got my days mixed up.  I’m already on Sunday ….  It is tomorrow Sunday and not today — My bad --

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Feb 28, 2015, at 8:36 AM, aj4tf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Not today.

ljl2002@att.net

Gee Dan. Please don't cut my weekend in half.
I wait all week for this.
I'll be looking for you TOMORROW in the Party.
See ya.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 8:38 AM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I’m sorry about the date of the North Carolina QSO Party — Hmmm Got my days mixed up.  I’m already on Sunday ….  It is tomorrow Sunday and not today — My bad --

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Feb 28, 2015, at 8:36 AM, aj4tf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Not today.

Dan Morris - KZ3T

 Joe - ha, yea. I guess since it is so cold here I’m wanting to get the weekend over with!!!

Dan Morris