N9AVY & N6MG Keyboard QSO

Jerry and I just had a nice rag chew on 15m that was about 95% via keyboard! Only used macro's for call's etc.

Looking back, Jerry, you gave me an rsq of 119? I guess that happens when doing all keyboard...hi hi...

We'll do it again soon.

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

Jerry N9AVY

You can't take a joke ?  That's what you get when you ask "QRL ?"....  Yup, the only macro I used was fer the call sign exchanges.  That was different. Sloppy typing on my end because I'm a lousy typist...

73

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry and I just had a nice rag chew on 15m that was about 95% via keyboard! Only used macro's for call's etc.
Looking back, Jerry, you gave me an rsq of 119? I guess that happens when doing all keyboard...hi hi...
We'll do it again soon.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Ted <pegduck56@...>

strange, but I could not see Milt's side from here. Copied Jerry about 98%, then 15 went belly up

oh, p.s for Jerry, it was 67 degrees outside the shack window...gotta get my shorts out tomorrow !

73, Ted
K7TRK

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 4:51 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

You can't take a joke ?  That's what you get when you ask "QRL ?"....  Yup, the only macro I used was fer the call sign exchanges.  That was different. Sloppy typing on my end because I'm a lousy typist...

73

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry and I just had a nice rag chew on 15m that was about 95% via keyboard! Only used macro's for call's etc.
Looking back, Jerry, you gave me an rsq of 119? I guess that happens when doing all keyboard...hi hi...
We'll do it again soon.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Jerry N9AVY

That's 60 degrees warmer than here !

Jerry and I just had a nice rag chew on 15m that was about 95% via keyboard! Only used macro's for call's etc.
Looking back, Jerry, you gave me an rsq of 119? I guess that happens when doing all keyboard...hi hi...
We'll do it again soon.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

boat.anchor@...

Milt forgot the eye drops and was working Jerry off the back of the beam.
Barry