N4DAB

Martin Tuip

The Daytona 500 special event station is on 15M right now.

Martin
KG7HAX

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Martin
That was me operating. Nice corner to corner QSO.
N4DAB will be on 20m tomorrow 1800-2000utc. I am hoping for an opening on 10 & 12 tomorrow or Friday. If so N4DAB will have logged Qs on 10-80 this week. No 160 here...but one of the other guys might put out a CQ on 160.
BTW...N4DAB is 070 member 1755.
I hope you guys are having as much fun as I am.
73
Paul NU4C

"'Martin Tuip' ajax@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

The Daytona 500 special event station is on 15M right now.

Martin
KG7HAX

Martin Tuip

Nice to hear from the person on the other side. I was struggling at one point to copy you as there was a California station that was basically blanking out the band unfortunately, but when it didn’t transmit you had an amazing signal here in the PNW.  Thanks for the QSO

Martin