Deleware on 40

Ted <pegduck56@...>

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

It's Maryland on 40 and he's sending a good signal into Michigan

73 de Joe KJ8O

--
It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.    Jack Lucas

Ted <pegduck56@...>

whoops !  thanks, Joe...still looking but it is still daylight here

73, Ted

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:28 PM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

It's Maryland on 40 and he's sending a good signal into Michigan

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

--
It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.    Jack Lucas

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

Ted <pegduck56@...>

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Going to push my luck and call CQ on 1.807 - just need two more!!
Got a FL station N4FRE last evening about this time
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

Bill Garwood

Hi John,

You have a nice signal here on 160 but we've worked before.  You are in the middle of W1AW/3 and W1AW/4 both working split on RTTY.  A lot of stations throwing out call signs and I'm not sure the competing W1AW stations know who is calling who.

73,

Bill N4GBK

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:26:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] Deleware on 40

Going to push my luck and call CQ on 1.807 - just need two more!!
Got a FL station N4FRE last evening about this time
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Thanks I'll move down some I have actually worked N2OCS and KB9WMJ which makes my 20 just trying for one for insurance.
Goof Luck
John KE4JB

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:26:31 -0500

Going to push my luck and call CQ on 1.807 - just need two more!!
Got a FL station N4FRE last evening about this time
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

Jerry N9AVY

Are you guys on 40 or 160m ????

Someone needs to change subject line as it's confusing !

Jerry  N9AVY

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:26:31 -0500

Going to push my luck and call CQ on 1.807 - just need two more!!
Got a FL station N4FRE last evening about this time
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Im going to examine the inside of my eyelids.
Was on 40 moved up to 160 and WIAW stations were up there in the chaos on 160.
Have a good night.
John KE4JB

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:26:31 -0500

Going to push my luck and call CQ on 1.807 - just need two more!!
Got a FL station N4FRE last evening about this time
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

good catch, John...no joy here

73, TK

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:13 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just got him Tom Nd3N on 7.070.875 in NY
John KE4JB

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

anyone seeing him? Nothing here on the left side

73, Ted
K7TRK

ljl2002@att.net

Ted,

Worked him last evening on 40m.  That's probably because I'm right next door.
Happy Holidays!!!
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482