Old Member

chuck.k5evr@...

I thought some might like to know where I have been.  I have not been digital partly because of radio issues and partly because of our love for living history.  We recently took a trip to see our daughters for Thanksgiving.  We traveled to Arkansas to spend time with our eldest daughter and family then traveled to spend a week with the youngest daughter in Tulsa, Ark.  The day that we arrived at the youngest daughter house my wife suffered a critical heart attack.  She died on November 30th.  It would have been 45 years on December 26th.  She was able to spend time with her two daughters and all of the grandchildren before her death.

I know this site is suppose to be of a uplifting informative site and I am sorry for this.

Memorial Service for Cathy Jones | Facebook

Click here to support Cathy Jones - Living History by Melissa Spille

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

Very sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Les
k4lea 1746

On 12/6/2014 15:00, chuck.k5evr@... [070] wrote:

[...]

Thank you Les we can use the prayers.  Next will be the memorial service on the 13th. She was highly respected in the living history community.

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

You have no reason to be sorry, Chuck! We are part of your extended friends and family and are here to help uplift YOU too!

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Being at this time of the year compounds the pain, I am sure.

I encourage you not to be afraid to grieve and grieve well during this time...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt
KK4CPS

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM, chuck.k5evr@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thank you Les we can use the prayers.  Next will be the memorial service on the 13th. She was highly respected in the living history community.

Chuck Kovacs

So sorry to hear about our wife chuck. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
n2eoc chuck #563

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:29 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

You have no reason to be sorry, Chuck! We are part of your extended friends and family and are here to help uplift YOU too!

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Being at this time of the year compounds the pain, I am sure.

I encourage you not to be afraid to grieve and grieve well during this time...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt
KK4CPS

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM, chuck.k5evr@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thank you Les we can use the prayers.  Next will be the memorial service on the 13th. She was highly respected in the living history community.

Jerry N9AVY

Sorry for your loss.

Jerry  N9AVY

I thought some might like to know where I have been.  I have not been digital partly because of radio issues and partly because of our love for living history.  We recently took a trip to see our daughters for Thanksgiving.  We traveled to Arkansas to spend time with our eldest daughter and family then traveled to spend a week with the youngest daughter in Tulsa, Ark.  The day that we arrived at the youngest daughter house my wife suffered a critical heart attack.  She died on November 30th.  It would have been 45 years on December 26th.  She was able to spend time with her two daughters and all of the grandchildren before her death.

I know this site is suppose to be of a uplifting informative site and I am sorry for this.

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Chuck
May the Lord bless you and give you strength and peace at this time.

Poppajohn KE4JB

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Chuck n2eoc n2eoc@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks to those that have replied there are some hard days ahead and I will do my best.  All prayers are needed....chuck