To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:37:41 -0800
Subject: [070] W1AW/9

W1AW returns to the air from 12/3 - 12/9.   I'll be operating PSK31 and have signed on for several slots.  Mostly during weekdays (Wed/Thurs/Fri & Tuesday).   Hope I get to work everyone.

73, Jerry N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Thanks John !

Right now the station is down for maintenance...  looks like cable problems from shack to tower.  Guess I replace coax.  Also have a bad jumper cable.  As long as station is down I took time to clean/dust amp,  tuner and dust out everything else.  Hope to be back up in a day or so.

73,  Jerry  N9AVY

Have fun with the pile ups !   I am operating W1AW/0 this week, and it's a blast!   So far only 20m PSK31,  due to my work schedule....  I have to get up early early, so no 40m during the week hi

Hope to work you next week!

73 de John KC0DEB  #069

altaltaltaltaltalt
alt

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:37:41 -0800

W1AW returns to the air from 12/3 - 12/9.   I'll be operating PSK31 and have signed on for several slots.  Mostly during weekdays (Wed/Thurs/Fri & Tuesday).   Hope I get to work everyone.

73, Jerry N9AVY

David, K9DWR

* Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2014-11-05 18:37]:
W1AW returns to the air from 12/3 - 12/9. I'll be operating PSK31 and have signed on for several slots. Mostly during weekdays (Wed/Thurs/Fri & Tuesday). Hope I get to work everyone.

73, Jerry N9AVY
I was able to get on this train, too. I'm planning on drumming up some
business on 30m through most of the week (starting tonight at 02:00
UTC). 10.140 seems to have some RTTY right now, but I'm sure we can
find room. Where do folks normally run when they are on 30m?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

I'll be there too.

10.140 MHz

de Milt. 070-650

W6QP 070-1454 (Trustee)

N6MG

Jerry N9AVY

Good  !  I'll look for you.   Will be on through the 9th. Took on many slots because there didn't seem to be that many PSK ops.  Most on 10/15/20 & 40m.  Will start out on 20m at 10 PM CST tonight (club meeting or would be on earlier).  Tomorrow morning on 10m. Took 53 slots - I'm a gluten for punishment !

Jerry N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

David:

I don't see you on the list.  Except for 2 slots reserved by NT9E there is no one on 30m.
You need to contact AI9T and get on the list.

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2014-12-02 15:18]:
David:

I don't see you on the list. Except for 2 slots reserved by NT9E there is no one on 30m.

You need to contact AI9T and get on the list.
Are you sure? The only slot I've filled out so far is 0200-0400 tonight
on 30m psk, but it's definitely there. Once I have a better handle on
exactly what I can do, I'll fill in more.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

Oops !  Missed it. Sorry and recheck found it.  Should have had my galsses on !  :-)

I'll be at local club meeting tonight until 10 PM CST; so my 20 meter PSK slots are un- reserved and you're welcome to them until I get back at 10 PM tonight.

73,  Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Ted <pegduck56@...>

trying 30 right now just for the hell of it...some activity there

73, Ted
K7TRK

00:19z
4:20 PST

Ted <pegduck56@...>

worked Matthew (CPS) in GA and a guy in MO...pretty quiest

73, Ted

* Ted pegduck56@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2014-12-03 01:04]:
worked Matthew (CPS)�in GA and a guy in MO...pretty quiest
73, Ted
I'm out here as W1AW/9 but propagation is weird

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com