Whew!!!!!

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

Well I FINALLY got my one U, KF5UEZ for my Oceana. When I uploaded my ADIF I found that I had the "back 9".

I do like that all you have to do is click "submit" to apply for an endorsement, I think this is OUTSTANDING!!!

Well done David!!

Now about WTW-Canada and that ONE LONP..................

Les K4lea 1746

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Les tell me about Golf Endorsement looked on the 070 site but found nothing - maybe I looke in the wrong spot. Congrat on Oceana
John KE4JB

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well I FINALLY got my one U, KF5UEZ for my Oceana. When I uploaded my
ADIF I found that I had the "back 9".

I do like that all you have to do is click "submit" to apply for an
endorsement, I think this is OUTSTANDING!!!

Well done David!!

Now about WTW-Canada and that ONE LONP..................

Les K4lea 1746

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

First, Thanks!!

This was when I checked my endorsements on the Awards progress page for me.
Here is the link to mine http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/data/K4LEA.html?unique=1392874497

It shows that I have submitted the PSK 9 and still have 4 to go for the PSK 18
Les
K4lea 1746

On 8/24/2014 20:59, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] wrote:

Les tell me about Golf Endorsement looked on the 070 site but found nothing - maybe I looke in the wrong spot. Congrat on Oceana
John KE4JB

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well I FINALLY got my one U, KF5UEZ for my Oceana. When I uploaded my
ADIF I found that I had the "back 9".

I do like that all you have to do is click "submit" to apply for an
endorsement, I think this is OUTSTANDING!!!

Well done David!!

Now about WTW-Canada and that ONE LONP..................

Les K4lea 1746

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Very Interesting there is no mention of this endirsement on my page - maybe because it is reintroduced it will appear next time I up load.
If not I'll email David.
Hoping to find HI station on 40m tomight - got one laat evening who does not LOTW HI HI
Thanks
John KE4JB

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I found out I STILL need confimations from Delaware, Maryland, North Dakota, and New Hampshire between LoTW and eQSL.  good luck on the HI station, now that it is getting closer to the equinox, it SHOULD be easier to work them (ha ha)

Les
k4lea 1746