070] Gurnsey GUØVPA on 15 at 21.071.65

Leslie E Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

I use a homemade multiband dipole 160-6 minus 60 meters.  I just recently upgraded to a new tuner and a Signalink box.

Les K4lea 1746

On August 24, 2014, at 19:07, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hey, Les - out of curiosity, what sort of antenna are you using there in SC?

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708
070 Club Mailman

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

As of 2256 utc
les
k4lea 1746

Leslie E Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

Yeah, its been going pretty well since 3 pm ET or so.  I am trying to chase down ONE "U" station for my WTW Oceana and ONE PODXS member for my LONP.  AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Les K4lea 1746

On August 24, 2014, at 19:21, "Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

15 meters still working here in eastern NC, FM16.  Been working Europe and South America the past hour.  Did see a weak Hawaii working South American stations.  2220 UTC.  Not as strong as it was earlier today.  Using Carolina Windom 160 and TS-590.

73,

Bill N4GBK

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:11:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Gurnsey GUØVPA on 15 at 21.071.65

I would like to know too... 15m is totally dead for me right now in EPA FN10.

On Aug 24, 2014, at 7:07 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hey, Les - out of curiosity, what sort of antenna are you using there in SC?

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708
070 Club Mailman

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

As of 2256 utc
les
k4lea 1746

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

A couple of U stations on 15M 21.070 at the moment LU7KAT LU7EO KF5UEZ I need A I N & O stations HI HI
John KE4JB

To: 070@...