KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE is on the air

v32hoosier@...

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

boat.anchor@...

Looking but not finding.
VA7GEM
---In 070@..., <v32hoosier@...> wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Bill Williams

We got half a contact done about 1748z and then you disappeared!  I have been monitoring since but you have not reappeared here in Florida since.  I will keep looking.

73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Looking but not finding.

VA7GEM
---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Rick - N7WE

Worked Bob on 20m and Stan on 17m about 1400Z this morning.   Bob was solid 599 and had QSB with Stan but he came up to 599 also.   I can see Bob on 20m right now.  May the propagation elves work their magic for you!

Rick - N7WE
Leesburg, FL

On 8/19/2014 15:04, boat.anchor@... [070] wrote:

Looking but not finding.
VA7GEM
---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

JEFF WALSH

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Looking but not finding.
VA7GEM
---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

JEFF WALSH

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:26 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Looking but not finding.
VA7GEM
---In 070@...,
Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

JEFF WALSH

Matt...looking at all the new members and the awards and endorsements you are gonna be one busy mailman...tnx agn for all ur work...73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Thanks, Jeff! Yep, it's shaping up to be a big one, alright. Over 250 stickers and 80 envelopes with nearly 6 weeks to go before the end of the quarter!

It's all good, though... already got it underway!

73!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:35 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt...looking at all the new members and the awards and endorsements you are gonna be one busy mailman...tnx agn for all ur work...73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Adam Hahn/AI4QB

Ditto, thanks Jeff!
73 de ai4qb.

On 8/19/14 4:25 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

David Westbrook

and it's going  to get "worse" for him because we're close to announcing some new endorsement stuff, which will create some more sticker submissions! :)

Her's being doing a great job of mailing out the new member certificates w/in a day or so of approve (which Jim W5FER has been doing mostly same-day as the application), but check out the growing sticker queue!
Looking at about a month or so until next mailing, and already at 252 stickers in 80 (15 DX) envelopes!

--david
kj4izw

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:35 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt...looking at all the new members and the awards and endorsements you are gonna be one busy mailman...tnx agn for all ur work...73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

JEFF WALSH

do I need to send some more "postaid" ?

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Tom McDermitt

W3GXV looking for KC9UR/P on 17M

73’s

Tom – W3GXV

Sarasota, FL

PODS 070 #1753

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:26 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@att.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM, "boat.anchor@yahoo.ca [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Looking but not finding.

VA7GEM

---In 070@yahoogroups.com, <v32hoosier@...> wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M. We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement. We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands. Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

David Westbrook

You're definitely good Jeff w/your FB donation last month! and you're marked in the outgoing mail queue for a postaid sticker!

In general we're in good shape as-is for next couple mailings, but donations (of any amount) always appreciated:
   http://www.podxs070.com/how-to-donate

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:45 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

do I need to send some more "postaid" ?

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Karen Russo

Having no luck finding KC9UR/P. If someone spots him please post the exact frequency.

Thanks, Karen W4KRN

W3GXV looking for KC9UR/P on 17M

73’s

Tom – W3GXV

Sarasota, FL

PODS 070 #1753

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M. We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement. We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands. Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Ted <pegduck56@...>

not seeing him frm here either. Some DX on 17, though
K7TRK

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:55 PM, "w4krn@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Having no luck finding KC9UR/P. If someone spots him please post the exact frequency.

Thanks, Karen W4KRN

W3GXV looking for KC9UR/P on 17M

73’s

Tom – W3GXV

Sarasota, FL

PODS 070 #1753

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M. We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement. We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands. Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

He's QRT due to storms
Les