Genlog update

K8TOM

For those who are using the Genlog logger program for TDW (as mentioned on the 070 TDW contest page), be aware that you will want to apply the latest update of Genlog in order to have a current 070 club member list.

See this link Genlog for the update.

According to my check, it appears that CX1FU, member 1780 is the latest member in the Genlog file.

Per Milt, it is acceptable for me to post my Bonus station QRG from time to time on the contest reflector.  I will have some intermittent operation, so if you haven't subscribed to the 070 contest reflector, you might find that useful.

If 6M opens up I will fire up the 6M beam for a while as well, to help some of us get that 6 on 6 endorsement.  Please post on the reflector if you become aware of an opening on the left coast.

GL,

Tom

K8TOM

David Westbrook

Where does genlog pull its list from?

We're at 1781...

Http://hamclubs.info will always be up to date for pulling program-friendly lists.
If your needed format is not there, please ask!

Or, just "work em all" and let the scorer figure it out :)

Kj4izw

On May 22, 2014 2:22 PM, "tsingle@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Dunno. That is a question for Dave Mascaro, W3KM, who wrote and maintains the logger.   He typically releases a new version prior to our events that involve members only.  I think this version is current through the first week of this month or so.

Tom

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:29 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Tom, Dave usually does this based on the updated info that Chuck, N2EOC supplies to him.
Chuck is unavailable to do this lately.
Milt.
N6MG

[...]

Ah, ok i'll touch base with chuck and genlog dave later on... i just want to avoid people manually maintaining lists, if i can help out.

On May 22, 2014 3:06 PM, "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

[...]

I used to keep an Excel spreadsheet with member #'s, Calls, membership date, 1st name, etc...I think that's what Chuckie sent him...not sure.
(Chuckie's wife of over 40 years passed away from cancer. Chuckie is slowly reinvesting in life, but not totally back with us yet. She suffered through the cancer for years, and it finally became more than her frail little body could handle.)
We talk from time to time on the phone and via text.
Milt.

[...]

Dan Morris - KZ3T

You’re at 1782 correct not 1781??

Dan Morris

On May 22, 2014, at 2:29 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Rrr 1782 is the highest number.
Forgot that i update the 070 checker daily, but hamclubs only monthly (which i'll change). Hamclubs has latest/greatest now.
Cotest scorer is gtg as well.
Gl all! Dissapointed that i'm off the air for a bit.