It's just us...

Charlie Trice

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

Ted <pegduck56@...>

good to see you on the radio instead of having to print those #$%^&*( stickers !!  Enjoy !

73, Ted
K7TRK

p.s. 070 Members: Good weekend to donate to Charlie's postage stamp slush fund (aka USPS Stamps!) we need to make sure Dorothy keeps her job !

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:29 PM, "Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

[...]

David Westbrook

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Hey David,

It's custom stuff I wrote in .PHP

Better not to bother you - you have enough going on!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

Chas.,
(Waz .php?)
N6MG

Better not to bother you - you have enough going on!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

Jim K5SP

PHP is a scripting language used mostly for web pages.  It is what gets the data from a form you fill out, and then performs the action required to process the data, either issuing SQL commands to a database, sending a file with the information to someone, or whatever needs to be done with the data.  It is then used to create a dynamic web page with the response to the sender.

Jim, K5SP

On 5/22/2014 7:20 AM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] wrote:

Chas.,
(Waz .php?)
N6MG
Better not to bother you - you have enough going on!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

Jim,
Thanks. Sounds like something I'm glad that I have friends to understand and apply it for me!
:-)  See ya in the TDW this evening?
Milt.
N6MG

Better not to bother you - you have enough going on!

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

hi David.
I have just downloaded the file for mixw with 070 members.
ive unzipped it, and put it into mixw programme.but it seems
not to work.
what am I doing wrong please.can you talk me through it.
many thanks. best 73 ivor/m5ply/0292

>  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).

Charlie -- what software are you using?

I have the full set of mixw icons on http://hamclubs.info as well as formats for several other programs ...

If yours isn't on there, can you send me a sample of the format it needs?  And i'll definitely add it.

--david
kj4izw

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to TDW - very much.

My macros are loaded.  My icons are updated (lotta work, I was behind).  I'll toss the 10/15M vertical out on the hill tomorrow.

But here is the burning question: on 40M, shall I work on 7035 or 7070?

When the prop is USA only I think I'll use 7070, because it's just us - the PODXS 070 Club members.  When I need DX members on 40 then it'll be 7035.

Please join me on 7070.

Oh.  And then I did my yearly swearing in: "I swear that I will NOT answer anyone who gives me an initial call that includes their entire contest exchange."  That's just not good contesting.  And it's irritating.  And potential QRM.

Good luck to all in TDW.
--
Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ
Free Old Time Radio: http://www.RadioEchoes.com

David Westbrook

Can one of the other mixw users help out?

  I've never used it, and made those icons based on a sample. .. i know i did have an actual mixw user test it and it worked--I'll have to check my email archive to remember who it was.

Kj4izw