TIME

Jerry N9AVY

If you put EST into GMT time, I might show up. All my clocks in shack are set to GMT. I have no idea what EST is.

Jerry

From: John Bower
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 24x7 Who's going to be #10?

Looks Good Matt
1 to 2 EST tonight for certain - need other slots but feel I should be able to make it tonight.
Hope someone else needs those hours too.
Just worked W1AW/5 on 20 and of to bed for a bit HI Hi.
St Patrick's day was fun. I made about 22 of the 24 hours - it was a long lonely  night _ only a coupl;e of us stayed in the battle although I managed to fill my Sunday Slots I'm surprised that some of the 24/7 hunters were not out there.
See you later
John

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Matthew King <mrk.twg@...> wrote:

Yes, John, thanks for asking!  I've got the new FTdx3000 setup with a new (albeit very basic, it's more than I need!) 8GB/i3 3.4GHz/120MB SSD computer with paid HRD 6.1.  It's all working pretty well now.  I forgot just how much time I'd spent tweaking the macros and such in DM780, and since the old machine died, I can't retrieve them!  At least I had the logs saved off elsewhere.  I'll probably be looking over the recent threads on macros, as well as the ones we had back around the PSKFest.  You, David, Jerry, and several others gave me some great suggestions on contesting macros in particular, so I'd like to get it right again and *save* them this time! HRD has this functionality now - not sure if it did before or not, but I'll sure avail myself of it this time!

I look forward to playing in the next event, to be sure!

So we're looking at 1-2AM Eastern (I think I ciphered that right?) on which days, John?  I'll try to stay up for ya on those days.

Y'all take care,

Matt
KK4CPS
1708 / 261

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM, John Bower <poppajohnbower@...> wrote:

Sure is Matt
Have you got your new set up on the air?
Sure missed you on St Paddy's day.
I have to keep nibbling at the 24/7 hours slowly - ned my sleep to be alert!
Getting old and missing sleep  and a busy schedule do not go together_HI HI.
Best wishes.
John KE4JB

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Matthew King <mrk.twg@...> wrote:

Hey, Padre - is that 5-6 UTC?

Matt
KK4CPS

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM, John Bower <poppajohnbower@...> wrote:

If anyone intends to be around during the 5 & 6 O'clock hours in the morning I would very much appreciate being able to fill those two time slots on 20, 40 or 80m
Let me know and I'll be there - got to keep on keeping on.
Thanks
John KE4JB

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...> wrote:

Sleep?  Who needs sleep?  This is a hobby folks, not a job!!!

HIHI

;}
K4LEA
Les 1746